Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: District points totals

District points totals 4 years 1 week ago #136

Been checking the site every couple of days for a week or so. Just wondering when the points from the last race will be posted.

Thanks, John Crouch
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: District points totals 4 years 1 week ago #140

• Don Ferrette
  • Thank you received: 5
John Crouch wrote:
Been checking the site every couple of days for a week or so. Just wondering when the points from the last race will be posted.

Thanks, John Crouch
We are still waiting for the Baltimore club to send Chris Wittrig (D12 webmaster) the results so perhaps you could ask them what the hold up is.

Re: District points totals 4 years 1 week ago #142

Would be interesting to see how all the classes came out as there was some very close racing this year in many classes even though not all events were attended. This years enconomy really put a hurtin on the racing.

Re: District points totals 4 years 6 days ago #147

We are still waiting for the Baltimore club to send Chris Wittrig (D12 webmaster) the results so perhaps you could ask them what the hold up is.[/quote]

By no means am I complaining about the work that is done running the district and the web site. was just curious, thats all, I did send Charles a PM on the boat dock to see what was going on though. I know that the Balitimore club is pretty much ran by only a couple of guys with out much help so I guess it takes them a while to get things done.
Moderators: Don Ferrette
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

MGBBanner1