Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nitro Nats Sponsorship Proposal.

Nitro Nats Sponsorship Proposal. 3 years 9 months ago #303

This is the email that was sent to all the District 4 Members I have in my email list. If by chance you didnt get this email and would like copies of emails of this nature, Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hi District 4,

I got the following email from Pete Collinson yesterday asking if our district would help sponsor the 2011 Nitro Nats. I am all for this but like I told Pete, I want the district to vote if thats ok. I am sending this email to everyone i have in my email, if you are part of a club and would like to vote regarding this proposal please email your club president so he knows your thoughts. If you are not part of a club and would like to have a say please email me and i will vote on behalf of all none club members.

At the current time I will say

Quadcity Roostertails - Yes
Summer Thunder - ?
Valley - ?
Illini - ?
Marquette - ?
Badgers - ?
Minute Breakers - ?

You see we have 7 clubs, I will only vote if there are none club members emailing me .... with only 7 clubs we should have a easy majority vote. Pete asked for this to be decided by April 1st, If possible could we try and have an answer by March 1st will make cutting checks and getting things done less time sensitive.

Thank You,

Paul

**** Please forward this email to all the district members that you don't see getting this directly from me.... Thank You.

Original Message
Subject: nitro nats sponsorship proposal
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:33:09 -0800 (PST)
From: peter collinson <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
CC: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Quadcity Roostertails would like to make a formal proposal that district 4 sponsor one or two classes at a cost of 175$ a class. After all it is because of the Evansville club that the district has this money because when d4 said that we would put on the 200x nats Evansville
stepped up and let us use the lake. I would like to have all d4 clubs vote on this and send Paul your votes buy April 1 2011.

Sincerly,

Peter Collinson
President - Quadcity Roostertails
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Paul Bychowski.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Paul Bychowski
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

MGBBanner1