Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 Race Schedule

2011 Race Schedule 3 years 7 months ago #293

The first race will be held April 30th – May 1st at the Shoal Creek RV Park and Camp ground, 6821 Gateway Dr. Joplin, MO. Here is the web site for Shoal Creek RV Park www.totalpowersportsllc.com/ Steve and Lynn Cooper will be hosting this race and if you have any questions about this race, Lynn can be reached by email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The second race Splash on the Prairie will be held in Wichita, Ks. May 28th - 29th. To enter the Wichita race please visit the WRCPBC web site for the 2011 entry form. wrcpbc.org

Next will be the Oklahoma race on June 18th – 19th. For information on this event please email Bob Boggs at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Our fourth race of the 2011 racing year will be the KC at Rocky Hollow October 8th – 9th. Please contact MWMBA president Alan Staus at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information.

As soon as I receive the sanction for the Twin Cities Model Boat Club I will post that race information.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Lawrence Conrad II
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

MGBBanner1